REGISTRATION FOR THE TCKS 2022-2023 SPANISH PROGRAM
Traut is pleased to again offer Chinese and Spanish language after school programs for the 2022-23 academic year!
Spanish classes start September 8th and take place on Mondays and Thursdays from 3:05 – 4:00pm.
Payments can be made at the Traut office or via SchoolPay: https://psdschools.schoolpay.com
YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE AND MAKE A PAYMENT TO OFFICIALLY REGISTER.
PAYMENT ALONE DOES NOT FINALIZE REGISTRATON
There are a few points to keep in mind about registration:
- By registering your child in advance, you help us plan for class space and more likely ensure your child a spot.
- All Foreign Language classes are on different days of the week therefore, your child could participate in all without conflict.
- There is an enrollment cap to maintain a small class size.
- For each program level where the number of applicants exceeds the number of space available, your child’s name will be placed on a waiting list. If possible, we will add more classes to accommodate those kids on the waiting list.
- The program cost for 2022-23 is $425 (approx. 50 lessons).
- We require a year-long commitment to the Spanish program to provide continuity of education for our students. If a withdrawal takes place after the class begins, tuition may not be refunded.
- There is a $50.00 non-refundable deposit required with each registration. The deposit will be applied to your child’s tuition, as described below.
- There are three Tuition Payment options:
- Pay the total of $425 after completing the online registration – easiest for us, one payment for you!
- Pay the $50.00 registration fee (per student) and the remaining balance of $375 in August.
- Pay the $50.00 registration fee (per student) and the first half year balance of $200 in August, and the remaining balance of $175 in November.
At approx. $8.50 per class/lesson, the Foreign Language Program continues to be an affordable enrichment program for families.
**A student ID number is required to make a payment via SchoolPay. Student ID numbers for Kindergartners may be obtained from the Traut office by August 1st, if not sooner.