Odyssey of the Mind is a program that focuses on...
- Team-style creative thinking and problem solving
- Engineering/science challenges
- Fun with friends from school
- Student-led, parent-coached
- Developing real-life communication and brainstorming skills
- Rewarding creativity and taking calculated risks to solve complex problems
Traut has teams both competitive and non-competitive teams each year that participate tournaments locally and often at the state and national level.
For more information about joining or forming a team contact:
For more information regarding OM you can check out the state website at:
The main website can be viewed at: