Registration for the TCKS 2020-2021 Spanish Program
Spanish Classes take place on Mondays and Thursdays from 3:05-4:00pm.
The Registration Link is below. Tuition payments can be made via SchoolPay in July: https://psdschools.schoolpay.com. Payments are also accepted at the Traut office in August. YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE AND MAKE A PAYMENT TO OFFICIALLY REGISTER. PAYMENT ALONE DOES NOT FINALIZE REGISTRATON
There are a few points to keep in mind about registration:
- By registering your child in advance, you help us plan for class space and more likely ensure your child a spot.
- All Foreign Language classes are on different days of the week therefore, your child could participate in all without conflict.
- There is an enrollment cap to maintain a small class size. The avg size is typically 10-12 students.
- For each program level where the number of applicants exceeds the number of space available, your child’s name will be placed on a waiting list. If possible, we will add more classes to accommodate those kids on the waiting list.
- The program cost for 2020-2021 is $415 (approx. 50 lessons from September through mid-April @ $8.30/lesson).
- We require a year-long commitment to the Spanish program to provide continuity of education for our students. If a withdrawal takes place after the class begins, tuition may not be refunded.
- There is a $50.00 non-refundable deposit required with each registration. The deposit will be applied to your child’s tuition, as described below.
Tuition Payment Options:
- Pay the total of $415 – easiest for us, one payment for you!
- Pay the $50.00 registration fee (per student) + the first half year balance of $185 between July 1- Back to School Night in August, and the remaining balance of $180 in November. At approx. $8.30 per class/lesson, the Foreign Language Program continues to be an affordable enrichment program for families. If you have any questions, please contact the Spanish program coordinator Christina Galloway at Spanish.firstname.lastname@example.org or Tracy Williams, Foreign Language Committee Chair at email@example.com .
**A student ID number is required to make a payment via SchoolPay. Student ID numbers for Kindergartners may be obtained from the Traut office by August 1st, if not sooner.